Radiotherapy Specialist & Territory Manager
Post Title: Radiotherapy Specialist & Territory Manager
Location: Vertual Ltd, Anchor House,The Maltings, Hull
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
We are offering the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, successful and innovative company that provides high technology products for radiotherapy training and education (virtual reality). Our products are used by over 140 hospitals and training institutions in 30 countries across the world. In the near future we plan to extend our product range and develop new VR and AR products which meet patient and healthcare professionals’ needs. You will be a part of this next growth phase and will play a crucial role, providing support across the business and to our customers.
The company is based in state of the art premises at The Maltings in Hull city centre, close to the train and bus stations and local amenities.
The Radiotherapy Specialist & Territory Manager plays an important and high profile role in our business, with responsibility for the management of training, customer support and sales in their Region.
We are looking for people who will apply their radiotherapy, clinical or technical expertise to deliver the optimum training solutions for our customers
The role will be based at the company headquarters in Hull, UK.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and ensure customers get the most value from their VERT products
- Assist with sales activities in conjunction with country distributors by providing demonstrations to new and existing customers
- Provide training for new and existing customers
- Help organise and attend conferences, workshops and training events
- Co-ordinate sales and order fulfilment processes
- Manage the day-to-day customer support activity within a designated region
- Provide input to other departments within the company on the development of new products that Vertual may develop in the future
- Support development of product literature and training materials
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and skills of the post holder as appropriate.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake all duties in line with the company’s Health and Safety policy and Quality policy.
- The role will involve extensive UK and international travel (approx. 50%)
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree level education in a radiation treatment, scientific or medical field
- A minimum of 2 years radiotherapy or clinical experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, needs to be able to work to fixed deadlines.
- A can-do attitude, a proactive approach and a drive to succeed.
- Good communication and customer relationship building skills
- Experience with delivering training in radiotherapy and/or training resources
- Flexibility and willingness to work in and support a small team of radiotherapy specialists & territory managers
- Commercial awareness, previous experience in a commercial role would be desirable
- A second language in French, German, Spanish would be a bonus
Vertual is committed to individual career development, helping you develop a career path that is both right for you and meets the company’s needs. We will provide support, mentoring and training and give you opportunities to show us what you can do. As we grow, so will you.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, enjoy working in a customer/ client facing role and will embrace the challenges of working in a growing dynamic company then we’d love to hear from you.
Background information about the company is available at www.vertual.co.uk
For up to date news follow @VertualLtd on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VertualLtd
To find out more about our products please visit our youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/VertualLtd
Terms and Conditions:
Contract: Continuing with a three month probationary period.
Salary: depending on experience.
Holidays: 25 days per annum plus Bank holidays.
Pension: contribution up to 6% of salary following probation period, or workplace pension scheme enrolment.
Notice Period: 3 months.
The probationary period provides an opportunity for the employee to fit within the working practices of the company. It shall be determined during this time whether the job is in line with expectations as defined by the Job Description, and by discussions at interview and prior to appointment.
The full set and definitive terms and conditions will be specified in the employment contract.