- PEARL offers an innovative way to explain radiation therapy to your patients, their families and to referring physicians.
- A highly visual format to view the patient on the Linac couch, look inside the patient, visualise organs at risk and see the treatment delivery.
- PEARL reduces patient anxiety and aids compliance with treatment protocols offering the potential for service efficiency.
- PEARL seamlessly integrates into the existing patient information chain at different points to offer maximum return on investment. Used prior to scanning, before treatment commences or during treatment to explain patient treatments.
- PEARL is applicable for patient information sessions in groups or one on one with individual patients. The patient’s own treatment plan can be used if desired.
- PEARL fits into the Vertual product family as a cost effective option specifically for patient information.
What patients say:“The unknown is where fear and dragons lie..”
“I think Pearl is a good idea for patients to see. It would put their mind at rest which is good for their treatment.”
“Really good idea and should be shown to all patients before a CT scan.”
“Yes – very important for patients to fully understand the importance of bladder and bowels. Visual demo very useful. Should be shown at CT scan.”
For more information about PEARL
Download one of our PDFs below